Wedding photography in Wigan.
Wigan has some beautiful wedding venues from the newly refurbished Kilhey Court that offers a beautiful venue for any wedding and Haigh Hall a stunning wedding venue that will give any wedding that special feel it deserves.
Almost all of my work is wedding photography and Wigan and the surrounding area offer some truly beautiful venues.
I photograph only 25 weddings each year and pride myself on offering a service designed around your wedding day. The limited number of booking I take helps to ensure I give every wedding and every couple my very best service.
If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Wigan get in touch today and we can start planning how together we can help preserve your wedding memories and create beautiful images you will treasure for a lifetime.
See my latest weddings here>>
See the first sneak peeks by following me on Instagram > (opens in a new tab)”>here>>
Take a look at some of our useful wedding-related guides such as our wedding checklist to help you plan your perfect day and keep the stress of planning your wedding to a minimum.
Wedding venues approved by wigan council.
A useful list to all council approved wedding venues with links.
- Atrium, Wigan Town Hall (available Fridays and Saturdays only)
- Ashfield House (external link)
- The Bellingham Hotel (external link)
- Britannia Hotel (external link)
- Dam House (external link)
- DW Stadium (external link)
- Haigh Hall (external link)
- Haydock Park Golf Club (external link)
- Holiday Inn Express Leigh Sports Village (external link)
- Kilhey Court Hotel (external link)
- Leigh Cricket, Tennis and Bowling Club (external link)
- Leigh Masonic Hall (external link)
- Leigh Town Hall
- Leigh Sports Stadium (external link)
- Mesnes Park
- The Mount Orrell (external link)
- Mercure Wigan Oak Hotel (external link)
- The Old Courts (external link)
- Park Inn Hotel (external link)
- Sporting Lodge Inns (external link)
- Summat to Ate (external link)
- The Village on the Green (external link)
- Wigan Life Centre
Wedding Photographer Wigan.
Call Bryan: 07955 888 761
You might have to leave a message but I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you prefer, message. Text, WhatsApp, Viber or whatever suits you.
email: [email protected]
If you give me some information about your day and what you are looking for. I will be able to come back to you with some relevant information.