What makes Jimmy Choo special?
Every woman’s wardrobe has space for one or one more pair of Jimmy Choos. This a light-hearted look at what makes Jimmy Choo so special.
As a wedding photographer, I see a lot of beautiful wedding shoes for both men and women. But a bride always has a proud smile when I notice she has a stunning pair of Jimmy Choo’s to walk down the aisle in.
- You’ll never feel underdressed. – Ripped jeans and a t-shirt or the most elegant bridal gown both go beautifully with a stunning pair of shoes.
- You won’t feel invisible. – Soft leather and Swarovski gems cannot be understated. My friend tells me her Jimmy Choo shoes make her feel “sexy as hell”.
- Aching feet. – Well, with some women this is inevitable in high heels but many women tell me that Jimmy Choo’s heal design and material quality make them one of the most comfortable they have ever worn.
- You will feel special. – A nice pair of Jimmy Choo’s is an indulgence. A little something special just for you. That little bit of glamour and glitz cuddling your feet.
- You find yourself in a field. – This is not a daft as you first think. As a wedding photographer, I am always looking for paces at the venue to create pretty pictures and that often involves walking off the path. A bride with her husbands hand in one hand and Jimmy in the other makes for a pretty picture too. Or bring along a nice pair of Hunters.
Not a Jimmy Choo Fan?
There are of course many other beautiful and exclusive shoe designers out there. Most noteworthy are or course Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin and I’d love to hear your comments on your favourite shoes and what makes them so unique below.
Feel free to chime in here.
- If you could only have one special pair of shoes what would they be?
- How do your fabulous shoes make you feel every time you put them on?
- Is it ok to wear your Jimmy Choo shoes when cleaning the house?
- Is the name as important as the look?
Jimmy Choo at your wedding.
Jimmy Choo makes beautiful wedding shoes and it is always good to see them making an appearance. If you are looking for something a little extra special, look up “The Jimmy Choo ‘Cinderella’ Collection”.
Want to “Say ‘I do’ in Choo”? have a look at their bridal collection here.