There are always going to be little things you think you should have thought of during your wedding day, so to help we have put together our Wedding day survival kit.
Just a few items that have often come up and have had bridesmaids running around looking for.
If you think we’ve missed anything please add your comment and we will keep updating this list, I want this to be as helpful as possible and help make every wedding day run as smoothly as possible.
Wedding day survival kit
- Bottles of water
- Chalk (Handy to cover up smudges or smears on your wedding dress)
- Chap stick
- Clear nail polish (for stocking runs)
- Corsage pins (you hair stylist should have these)
- Dental floss/toothpicks
- Earring backs
- Extra panty hose
- Eye drops
- Flat shoes (for when those fabulous heels get too much)
- Granola bars or other easy to carry/eat snacks
- Hair pins/ponytail holder
- Hem tape
- Lighter (for ribbons or hems that start to fray)
- Lint roller
- Mini sewing kit
- Paracetamol (or pain reliever of choice)
- Phone charger
- Safety pins
- Scotch tape
- Small scissors
- Smelling salts (just in case)
- Spot remover
- Straws (you don’t want to mess up that beautiful lipstick with a last minute drink)
- Sun cream
- Super Glue (for nail fixes, shoe heels, decorations, even jewels)
- Wet wipes
Bridesmaid’s survival kit
Your chief bridesmaid should keep her own wedding day survival kit on her all day to help you out.
- Cash (tips and just in case)
- Hair spray
- Makeup (especially lipstick, for touch-ups)
- Mobile phone
- Nail file
- Sanitary products
If you found this useful, please like and share below so others can find this too.
Have we missed something? if you have any suggestions please add them in the comments box below, We’d love to hear your ideas and what you wish you had in you Wedding day survival kit
find me on Facebook just search ‘Photography by Bryan Farrell’.