Wedding photography in Ormskirk.
I am a wedding photographer based in Ormskirk, I have been photographing weddings as a full-time professional since 2009 and many years before that as a keen amateur. Ormskirk is my hometown.
I lived in Burscough for most of my life before moving to the southwest in North Somerset, where I started my business. I am now back in the NW.
There are some lovely wedding venues in and around the town. From the beautiful church of St. Peter, West Tower, Briars Hall to more simple wedding venues like O’Brien’s tea rooms and of course the registry office.
There is a venue and a wedding to suit every taste and budget in Ormskirk and the surrounding area. The town is ideally situated and only a short drive from Southport and Liverpool.
At the same time, it is set within some beautiful little villages with their own unique wedding venues too. Burscough, Aughton and Rufford are only a few miles away and are well worth a look.
I photograph only 25 weddings each year. This is to make sure I give each and every one of my couples the very best quality and service I can.
If you love my work and would like to talk about what I can bring to your wedding get in touch. I’d love to hear from you. So we can start talking weddings.
We have put together some useful articles and helpful guides to help you plan your dream wedding. have a look here, you might find something useful.
Some local wedding venues.
- West Tower – West Tower, Mill Lane, Aughton, Lancashire, L39 7HJ – 01695 423 328.
- Oaklea Barns – Southport Rd, Lydiate, Liverpool L31 4HH – 0151 526 0094.
- Southport Convention Centre – The Promenade, Southport PR9 0DZ – 01704 500 036.
- Briars Hall – Briars Lane, Burscough L40 5TH – 01704 892368
- Heskin Hall – Heskin Hall, Wood Ln, Heskin, Chorley PR7 5PA – 01257 452 044.
- Park Hall Hotel – Park Hall Rd, Charnock Richard, Preston PR7 5LP – 01257 45 5000.
- Knowsley Hall – Knowsley Park, Knowsley, Prescot L34 4AG – 0151 489 4827.
- Kilhey Court – Chorley Rd, Standish, Wigan WN1 2XN – 0344 879 9045.
- Mercure Wigan Oak Hotel – Orchard St, Wigan WN1 3SS – 01942 826888.
- Atlantic Tower Hotel – Chapel St, Liverpool L3 9RE – 08713769025.
Plus many more…..
My Wedding Photography.
Quality before quantity is key to my success. I limit the number of weddings I photograph each year so that quality comes first. In almost all cases I like to have a meeting with my clients before we decide to proceed and I make a booking.
I think it is important that we gel on some level. Your wedding day is a very important day and you should be comfortable with all the people around you.
My standard wedding package includes.
- Pre-booking meeting, It’s good to get to know each other.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot, more pretty pictures and a chance to practice your pose.
- Pre-wedding meeting to run through the day’s itinerary.
- Wedding day plan/timeline.
- 2nd photographer on your wedding day.
- Wedding preparation starts about 2 hours before the wedding service.
- Wedding photography finishes after your first dance, normally around 8:30.
You will receive.
- All edited images from your wedding and pre-wedding shoot.
- All images are edited for colour correction, exposure and composition.
- Your own online gallery.
- Selected images shared through our social media platforms.
- You get two sets of images, 1 optimised for printing and the other designed for online/social media.
- You are free to arrange your own prints, albums, t-shirts or whatever takes your fancy.
I will be more than happy to provide you with prints, professional custom made wedding albums and any other printed material you wish but you are not tied to be for these services.
Also, we will only talk about these additional items after your wedding and once you have seen your finished wedding images.
I understand that you may not know what you want until you have seen the finished wedding pictures and this will also help you when budgeting as you will only need to pay for these items after you have approved them and wish to place your order.
Ormskirk Wedding Photographer.
Call Bryan: 07955 888 761
You might have to leave a message but I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you prefer, message. Text, WhatsApp, Viber or whatever suits you.
email: [email protected]
If you give me some information about your day and what you are looking for. I will be able to come back to you with some relevant information.
If you are planning your wedding take a look at some of the useful articles we have put together, you will find lots of helpful tips and tricks from ‘avoiding wedding planning stress‘ to help ‘choosing your perfect wedding venue‘
If you are a local wedding venue or supplier or if you would just like to recommend one, get in touch through our sign up form, we are always looking for new wedding-related partners to work alongside.
Follow me on Instagram for more @uk_wedding_photographer