Orchardleigh House Wedding.
Vanessa & Jamie’s Orchardleigh House Wedding.
Orchardleigh is a private 500-acre Estate situated in the heart of stunning Somerset, 10 miles from the historical city of Bath. The Estate boasts a truly stunning 19th Century Victorian Stately Home with accommodation for up to 172 guests, surrounded by a breathtaking countryside landscape, beautiful gardens, 35 acres of ornamental lakes, two Estate Churches and an 18-hole Golf Course.
The Estate’s hidden gem, The Walled Garden, will be available from the 1st of June 2015.
Orchardleigh House Features.
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the House for 144 guests
- Banqueting in the House for up to 165 guests
- Superb stylish marquee for up to 400 guests
- The House is for exclusive use only
- Accommodation for up to 172 guests on the estate
- Private gated estate with superb 18-hole golf course
- The Parish Churches have a capacity for up to 150 guests
- Set in 500 acres of parkland and lakes
- Have your own band and or disco until dawn
- The bar can stay open until dawn for residents and their guests
- Billiard room with a full-size table
- Horse riding and shooting is available
- Family owned and operated, with superb food and personal service
- Our own in-house wedding coordinating, free of charge
- Use our self-catering lodges and cottages, sleeping up to 65- an inexpensive way to transform your wedding into a two or three-day occasion
- Somerset Wedding Venue of the Year Winner
- Voted 9th best UK Wedding Venue by Marie Claire Magazine
- Voted 2nd best UK Wedding Venue by Perfect Wedding Magazine
- Awarded BA Award for Excellence for Leading the Way within the Weddings Industry
- Voted 13th by the Independent Newspaper, as Best National Wedding Venue
- Big Ben 2½ hours by road
- Battersea 40 minutes by helicopter
- Use our self-catering lodges and cottages sleeping up to 65 – an inexpensive way to make your Wedding a two or three-day occasion!
You will find complete exclusivity at Orchardleigh House. We aim to allow guests to experience the enjoyment of the House as if it were their own.
Orchardleigh Wedding Gallery.
As per the couples wishes I am only sharing a few images from this wedding.