Personal project – Motocross Photography
Photographing motocross is something I’ve been planning to have a go at for a while and had the chance recently at Southport’s Leisure Lakes MX.
Before I start a little information about Leisure Lakes in Southport.
- Park Office: Mere Brow.
- Tarleton, Preston.
- PR4 6JX
- Tel: 01772 813 446
- Web: www.leisurelakes.co.uk
I’ve photographed lots of motorsports and really enjoy it. Maybe it’s just a bloke thing but anything going fast, making lots of noise and jumping over stuff is cool.
Most of the time you want to create a crisp sharp photograph but with fast moving stuff like motocross photography you want to create the sense of speed and motion.
This is just a selection of the motorcross pictures I took on the day and when i get back to the UK I will arrange to go to another motocross event and take some more pictures with what I learned from photographing this event.
If you like these pictures then please help me out by hitting like and sharing them with one of the social media buttons below, it will help others to find them too.
The Liesure lakes.
The Liesure lakes offers much more than just Motocross racing. check them out if you are interested in:
- Golf. – They have a lovely par 3 nine hole course and the Golf accadamy.
- Camping and caravining. – Set in 300 achers they have great facilities for family camping.
- Jet Ski. – The lakes are the ideal training ground to hone your jet ski skills.
- Horse riding. – their equestrian centre and bridal walks through the woods have all you need.
- Outdoor activigties. – There is always something going on. take a look at their website for uocoming events.
- Motocross mx. – Of course there are regular events. check out the website for details.
If you’d like to see some more of my event photography work have a look here.
Looking for a wedding photographer? look no further, get in touch.
CALL BRYAN: 07955 888 761
You might have to leave a message but I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you prefer, message. Text, WhatsApp, Viber or whatever suits you.
If you give me some information about your day and what you are looking for. I will be able to come back to you with some relevant information.