Terms and conditions
It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless accepted by both Bryan Farrell and the client, in writing.
- BOOKING FEE: A minimum booking fee/deposit of £500 is required at the time of booking, together with a signed contract. Dates are reserved only when this deposit is paid by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer. Please make cheques payable to Bryan Farrell, direct payment details available on request.
- BALANCE PAYMENT: The balance is to be made not later than I month prior to the wedding day. Payment for additional album photographs, prints & frames is made after the wedding at the time of ordering, up to 12 months after the wedding date.
- CREATIVE LICENCE: Bryan Farrell shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Bryan Farrell’s judgment on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct. Due to changes of the weather and the availability and willingness of subjects. Bryan Farrell will do his best to honour requested photographs but does not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
- COPYRIGHT: The 1998 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Bryan Farrell. You may not copy the photographs taken under this contract, or allow copies to be made photographically, electronically, or by any other means. Unless agreed with Bryan Farrell beforehand.
- VIEWING: Proofs of edited images taken during the day will be made available on-line.
- EXCLUSIVITY: With the exception of any photographer or assistant working for Photography by Bryan Farrell he will be the sole professional (still) photographer at the venues specified. I do however positively encourage family, friends, and other guests to take photographs throughout the day.
- USAGE: Photography by Bryan Farrell may use any of the images from this sitting or event for promotion, competition, editorial or commercial purposes.
- FORCE MAJEURE: In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, injury or sickness beyond Bryan Farrell’s control, his liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CANCELLATION: If Bryan Farrell has to cancel this contract for reasons beyond his control, (death, injury, sickness etc.), his liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Every effort will be made to find an alternative, qualified and suitable photographer. Should the client cancel, as compensation for loss of income for Bryan Farrell, the following charges apply as a percentage of the total fee due.(Number of days before the wedding) 30 days or less -100%, 31-60 days – 75%. >60 days – 50%. Should the cancelled wedding turn out to be a postponement, then, subject to Bryan Farrell’s availability, all money paid maybe applied to the new wedding. In this case, the total fees chargeable shall be the fee which applies at that time. In the event of Bryan Farrell taking another wedding booking for your cancelled or postponed day a refund of monies paid less the deposit shall be made.