Orchardleigh House Wedding.
Vanessa & Jamie’s Orchardleigh House Wedding.
Orchardleigh wedding slideshow.
Orchardleigh is a private 500-acre Estate situated in the heart of stunning Somerset, 10 miles from the historical city of Bath. The Estate boasts a truly stunning 19th Century Victorian Stately Home with accommodation for up to 172 guests, surrounded by a breathtaking countryside landscape, beautiful gardens, 35 acres of ornamental lakes, two Estate Churches and an 18-hole Golf Course.
The Estate’s hidden gem, The Walled Garden, will be available from the 1st of June 2015.
Orchardleigh House Features.
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the House for 144 guests
- Banqueting in the House for up to 165 guests
- Superb stylish marquee for up to 400 guests
- The House is for exclusive use only
- Accommodation for up to 172 guests on the estate
- Private gated estate with superb 18-hole golf course
- The Parish Churches have a capacity for up to 150 guests
- Set in 500 acres of parkland and lakes
- Have your own band and or disco until dawn
- The bar can stay open until dawn for residents and their guests
- Billiard room with a full-size table
- Horse riding and shooting is available
- Family owned and operated, with superb food and personal service
- Our own in-house wedding coordinating, free of charge
- Use our self-catering lodges and cottages, sleeping up to 65- an inexpensive way to transform your wedding into a two or three-day occasion
- Somerset Wedding Venue of the Year Winner
- Voted 9th best UK Wedding Venue by Marie Claire Magazine
- Voted 2nd best UK Wedding Venue by Perfect Wedding Magazine
- Awarded BA Award for Excellence for Leading the Way within the Weddings Industry
- Voted 13th by the Independent Newspaper, as Best National Wedding Venue
- Big Ben 2½ hours by road
- Battersea 40 minutes by helicopter
- Use our self-catering lodges and cottages sleeping up to 65 – an inexpensive way to make your Wedding a two or three-day occasion!
You will find complete exclusivity at Orchardleigh House. We aim to allow guests to experience the enjoyment of the House as if it were their own.
Call Bryan: 07955 888 761
You might have to leave a message but I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you prefer, message. Text, WhatsApp, Viber or whatever suits you.
If you give me some information about your day and what you are looking for I will be able to come back to you with some relevant information.
See our latest wedding posts here.